Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Acrylic card




I decided to try something new with the acrylic flower albums that Rusty Pickle has. Instead of using it as an album, I took one page and made a card with it. I love the look of layering part of the card of the acrylic page and then the rest of the card on the back page. I traced the flower shape onto cardstock and patterned paper for extra stability and then adhered the two together. The papers, etc. are all from the White Chocolate Bunnies line from Rusty Pickle. I love the colors and versatility of this line!

I had a really bad migraine yesterday so I ended up coming home early. I haven't had a bad headache like that for a while and I forgot how debilitating they can be. Advil just wasn't doing the trick. I slept it off and used a heating pad and that seemed to help. I feel pretty good this morning so hopefully it won't come back today. I've got a lot of work to do now that I missed a few hours yesterday.

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!
    I love this card and the layering! So pretty! Just wanted to stop by and say hi... and I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you too!
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs