Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a party!



Here's a new card using Rusty Pickle's Candy Land line. I'm usually more of a muted color fan myself but the bright colors in this line just make me so happy! I love how versatile it is...there's crazy, fun doodling on one side and more traditional patterns on the reverse.

Gas did get cheaper! I paid $1.94 this morning...couldn't believe it! :)

I have some fun news to share on the adoption front but I have to hold off a bit until it's official! When it happens, I want to throw a party including one on my blog...maybe in the form of a RAK???!!! :)

Stay tuned...maybe Friday?!

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable!
    I wanted to stop by to see if you are interested in applying for the card designer over at Treasured Scrapbooking or pass the word on to your card making friends! Leslie is looking for a good card designer for her card kit each month. Here is the information: http://treasuredscrapbooking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16192

    thanks so much,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs