Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Happy Fall Baking

Good morning! Today I have a couple of fall projects to share for Emma's Paperie using the Persimmon collection from Basic Grey. I almost always love any collection that Basic Grey puts out and their fall collection was not an exception! My girls are both gluten-free because of wheat allergies and this summer and fall, I had to go gluten-free as well. I did some experimenting and found a great gluten-free flour blend and made some pumpkin donut holes that were really good! The tricky part I have when baking is that my girls are also allergic to eggs so that makes it a little more difficult!


I really love the combination of transparent, wood veneer and die-cut leaves.


And entire wood veneer cards?! YES!


This collection is so pretty with gold accents.


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

Finally, here is a card I also created using a sketch at Emma's Paperie. What I love most about the Persimmon collection is that it is perfect for both fall and Halloween. I don't think I have ever seen a collection that can do both!



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jill-love your layout as always. Not sure if you know about Kinnikinnick and Foods by George brands--wf and delicious! It's a challenge-but it has come a long way in the last 10 years--actually seeing Betty Crocker nad others coming along--and in regular grocery stores as well as a small aisle section in our Wal-Mart. Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs